Developed by Ironclad and published by Stardock, Sins of a Solar Empire is one of the best space RTS experiences available. SoaSE incarnates the Homeworld style but where in Homeworld you control a single fleet in complex tactical battles embarking in an epic story in Sins you control many fleets and conduct epic battles with simpler tactical control over them. Sins offers epic battles with lots of spaceships in gorgeous sets.
Stardock and Ironclad will release it’s new Sins of a Solar Empire expansion February 2010. This new expansion is named Diplomacy.
Ironclad said in their site that Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy will be the second and final micro-expansion pack for Sins of a Solar Empire (the first was SoaSE Entrenchment). As the name suggests the part of the game that will have significant changes will be the diplomatic options where the main new feature will be a new tech tree.
This new expansion pack adds the following main new features:
- New Diplomatic Technology Tree
- Enhanced computer AI
- New Relations System
- Interstellar Negotiation and Treaties
- Computer controlled players that can become pawns in the game
- New Diplomatic Envoy
Some screenshots (click to enlarge)
Sins of a Solar Empire Diplomacy is a micro-expansion and requires you to have Sins of a Solar Empire and Entrenchment expansion installed.
Check Ironclad’s website for more information on Diplomacy.
You can also go to the forums for detailed information on what’s new in this expansion pack.
You can pre-order Diplomacy at Stardock here.Subscribe RSS
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion New DLC Stellar Phenomena
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Officially Out for the PC
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Announced
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – First Trailer (Cinematic), Pre-Order Discount and Release Date “News”
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity v1.2 Patch Available Now