Mike Strobel, the creator of Star Trek: Supremacy, will be attending the Las Vegas Star Trek convention in August 5 – 8th 2010. He will talk about Birth of the Federation and the development of Star Trek: Supremacy.
In preparation for this Star Trek event, Mike will release a game update in August 2010 that will improve the multiplayer experience and game performance. The update will also include improvements to Diplomacy and the Intelligence features.
To find out more about Supremacy check the SpaceSector.com articles “Star Trek Supremacy – Open Source Free Game in Development” and “Interview with Mike Strobel | Star Trek Supremacy Lead Developer”.Subscribe RSS
- Star Trek Supremacy – Open Source Free Game in Development
- Star Trek: Infinite Space An Ambitious New Browser-Based Game Being Developed by Gameforge
- Birth of the Empires – 4x TBS Open Source – Alpha 6 (version 0.8)
- Distant Worlds: Star Trek Mod – Archer Era
- Star Lords Alpha on Steam in Dec 2013 and First Trailer