Since its release in 25th of March Matrix Games has already released 2 patches for Distant Worlds. In 28th of March Matrix Games released v1.0.2, in April 8th released v1.0.3 that among other things fixes the following major issues.
Patch v1.0.3 major changes
- Extensive memory usage optimization. Large games now consume much less memory which should resolve the crashes related to Out of Memory and crashes during save/load.
- Added an AutoSave feature with a variable save interval between 10 and 60 minutes.
- Fleets now respond properly to manual control and will not automatically disband
- Added new buttons in the Fleets screen: Repair and Refuel selected fleet, Retrofit selected fleet
- Several interface and functionality improvements including how retrofitting and ship design works.
Patch v1.0.2 major changes
This new v1.0.2 update resolves all critical and a few serious issues that were discovered in the week after the release, including an issue that could cause negative cash flow in the economy as well as several different bugs that could cause crashes on some system configurations.
For more information on v1.0.2 patch check Matrix Games’s Distant Worlds Gets An Important Update.
Download the Patches
Get the Distant Worlds patch v1.0.2.
Get the Distant Worlds patch v1.0.3.
You can buy Distant Worlds from Matrix Games Store.Subscribe RSS
- Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi Gets a Major Update
- Distant Worlds: 4x RTS Space Strategy Game Released
- Distant Worlds: Legends New Patch and Series now 33% off
- Matrix Games Holiday Sales – Distant Worlds Series At 36% off
- Distant Worlds Legends Released