Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games have released a significant new patch (v1.2) for Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity.
This update provides engine improvements (better memory handling and increased performance), AI tweaks, improved Pirate system and updated gameplay balance for all the factions (TEC, Advent and Vasari) based on player feedback. Checkout the comprehensive SoaSE Trinity v1.2 patch change log.
To play and update Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity Impulse is required. With Impulse, you purchase the game and can immediately download and install it through the Impulse client. Games become part of your account such that when you purchase a new machine, you simply re-download the Impulse client, logon to your account and re-download all your purchases, even years into the future.
For more details and review of this great game checkout the SpaceSector’s article “Sins of a Solar Empire – Trinity – Review“.Subscribe RSS
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Officially Out for the PC
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – First Trailer (Cinematic), Pre-Order Discount and Release Date “News”
- Star Ruler New Patch (v188.8.131.52)
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Announced
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Video Preview and Beta Starting News