Anno 2070 is a Sci-Fi RTS game being developed by Ubisoft with a target release of 17th November 2011.
Anno 2070 is the new game of the Anno series that takes place in an Earth’s near-future where the sea’s rising level has destroyed the coastal cities. The player will need to gather resources, engage in diplomacy and trade with competitors in order to build a new society.
The player is offered the choice between two factions, that represent the two extreme ideals that we now face in our present time. The player may choose to play with the efficient and proven technology moguls called Tycoons and the eco-friendly sustainability seeking members called The Ecos.
You can grab the recently available demo to get a taste of the game. You’ll be able to play the first two missions of the campaign mode.
- Build massive cities
- Choose between two factions: the industrious Tycoons or the environmentally-friendly Ecos
- Evolving and dynamic world. You decisions directly affect how the game looks over time
- Sea depths exploration. (e.g. algae farms, tidal turbines and oil exploration)
- Multiple game modes. Story-driven single player campaign, sand-box mode and multiplayer and online features
- Forge alliances with your opponents
- Smuggle goods between cities
- Anno 2070: Deep Ocean Expansion Now Available
- Anno 2070 Released
- Ubisoft Announces an Add-On for Anno 2070: Deep Ocean
- Sid Meier’s Civilization 5: Brave New World Announced
- Joe Ybarra to Take You to the Moon with Shackleton Crater