StarDrive, a new 4X space strategy title on the making has just reached its funding goal on Kickstarters. Looks like Daniel, StarDrive’s main developer from Portland US, will be having his opportunity to finish his game in style after all :) with the help of his Artist guy Ariel Chai from Australia.
He asked for $7.500 in 30 days, he made it in 9! I have no doubt in my mind since day 1 that his project will be a success. To know more about StarDrive, gameplay style, inspiration and key features please read StarDrive – A New 4X Action-Strategy Game for the PC.
Looks like we have another great new 4X space strategy game in the horizon! Dan plans to reach closed beta by March 2012 and expects to release the full version in June/July 2012. Due to my pledge I’ll be waiting for my copy in the summer :)
\Edit (10/12/11): I’m new to this crowdfunding business, but so it seems that we can continue over-funding the project. Don’t see why not. Better more than less :)Subscribe RSS
- StarDrive – A New 4X Action-Strategy Game for the PC
- StarDrive Screens [Updated]
- StarDrive Heading to Steam for Pre-Purchase in 2 Months
- Daniel DiCicco Has Just Signed With Iceberg For His Space 4X Game StarDrive !
- StarDrive Open Beta Now Available on Steam