Steam has announced the release of Unstoppable Gorg, a casual sci-fi tower defense game from Futuremark Games Studio. Futuremark describes Unstoppable Gorg as a “Thrilling space defense game inspired by vintage sci-fi”.
Gameplay sounds simple, as usual in tower defense games, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t fun. For more than 40 levels you have to defend the solar system using satellites you send into orbit around planets, moons and space stations. You need to create a defense perimeter by rotating orbits to move your satellites into the best positions. Your job is to defeat Gorg’s plans and save the solar system, all in a classic sci-fi films from the 1950s setting with an appropriate storyline. The game is available on Steam for the PC and Mac with a 10% off promotion for the next week. It is also available on the App Store for the iPad. finally it will also be available for the Xbox Live Arcade soon.Subscribe RSS
- Bundle Stars: Indie Sci-Fi Gaming for All Tastes
- Space Sector’s Bargain List: Steam Mega Autumn Sales
- Star Prospector: New Patch and Free DLC with New Tower-Defense Game Mode
- Space Sector’s Bargain List: Steam Holiday/Winter Sales
- Space Sector’s Bargain List: GamersGate End of Year Sales