Digital Reality Games has released a video showing-off Imperium Galactic II gameplay for the iPad. Haa… that was the music, that ambience, and the characteristic simcity-style colony building. This video cheered me up. Good old days. A question to people who has experience playing 4X games on the iPad, and also this game in particular. Is it user-friendly to move around and do stuff? Is it easy to navigate the starmap, build your cities, and maneuver your units during ground combat defense and invasion? Does it feel better than when using the mouse? I ask you this because from the video I couldn’t be left wondering. Boy, do I want to re-play this game. If you’re lucky grab your copy at iTunes. You don’t happen to have a spare iPad, do you? :)Subscribe RSS
Leave a Comment
- Spaceward Ho! Arrives for the iPad !!
- Imperium Galactica II Now Available for the iPad !!
- Ascendancy – 4x Space TBS Game – Available Now on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Free Codes Contest for Imperium Galactica 2 on iPad
- Space 4X SpaceWard Ho! Now Available for the iPhone/iPod