Today another space strategy game was finished and is now available for pre-purchasing for Windows and Mac. Gemini Wars is a space RTS where you can command your spaceships by selecting them to move and attack targets in real-time. But, Gemini Wars also promises to offer some other interesting features like ground-assault invasions, research and space stations construction.
The game will release on the 8th of June but is already available for pre-ordering in several channels. You can pre-order for Windows through Iceberg Interactive’s shop, Gamestop/Impulse, GamersGate or through Camel 101 (dev) website. For Mac you can pre-order through Camel 101’s website. You can find the system requirements here. To know more about Gemini Wars I invite you to read an interview we did with Camel 101 (Gemini Wars developers) a month ago. You also have some screenshots here. Expect a Gemini Wars preview on Space Sector soon.Subscribe RSS
- Gemini Wars is Now Available for PC and Mac!
- Gemini Wars: Gameplay Trailer
- Gemini Wars: Skirmish & Multiplayer And Now on Steam
- Gemini Wars – Status Update and New Gameplay Video
- Gemini Wars Update: Fighter Squadrons and Planetary Bases