Legends of Pegasus from Novacore Studios and Kalypso Media is now officially out.
Legends of Pegasus is a turn-based space 4X game with real-time battles for the PC. It offers a 40h single-player campaign (something rarely seen in 4X games). It also offers sand-box mode gameplay and multiplayer. LoP features 3 unique races: the Humans, the mechanical X’or and the organic Arthrox. Features also include: modular ship design, slot-based colony management, diplomacy and RTS combat.
We have a collection of screenshots here. Hope to have a review for you guys in the next week or so. As always we don’t rush things here as you know.
Hey, can’t complain on lack of space 4X games of lately can we? :)
The Arthrox race
The X’or race
Demo Walkthrough Trailer (Cam) at GC (2011)Subscribe RSS
- Legends of Pegasus: New Trailer, Release Info and Pre-Order Details
- Legends of Pegasus Now Available for Pre-Order on Steam
- Legends of Pegasus Pushed Back to the Summer
- Legends of Pegasus: Novacore Studios Filed Bankruptcy
- Legends of Pegasus New Trailer – Humans Background Story