Ubisoft and BlueByte released Anno 2070: Deep Ocean, an expansion/add-on for their sci-fi real-time strategy and city-building PC game, Anno 2070.
Anno 2070 is the latest game of the Anno series and takes place in a Earth’s near-future. Gameplay consists in gathering resources, engaging in diplomacy and trading with competitors in order to build a new society. You can choose between two factions: the technology moguls Tycoons and the eco-friendly Ecos.
According to Ubisoft the Deep Ocean expansion offers the following:
- A new civilization rank
- Underwater expansion
- New ways of energy extraction
- New missions about the energy research of Hiro Ebashi
- Revised research feature: Multiple new items
- Hostile take-over of islands without using a single bullet
- New Tech Monument including new gameplay options
- Fascinating new production buildings and goods
There’s a demo available for the base game that lets you play the first two chapters of the campaign.
So, has anyone played Anno 2070 yet?Subscribe RSS
- Ubisoft Announces an Add-On for Anno 2070: Deep Ocean
- Anno 2070 Released
- Anno 2070 Demo Now Available
- SpaceSector’s Bargain List: “Sales Leftovers” of Great Games
- Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise Expansion Pack