Horizon is a turn-based space 4X game currently under development by indie game studio L3O, and is part of the Space Sector’s “List of Sci-Fi/Space Games You Can’t Miss In 2012“. There’s no firm release date set yet but the devs said recently (Sep 19, 2012) that they are currently in “final development”.
L3O defines Horizon as “a traditional 4X game and plays very much like one. If you have played Master of Orion 1 and 2 you will feel right at home.”.
For more information check out our interview with the devs (from 2010) and the Horizon official website. You can also follow Horizon’s development on the devs’ official facebook page and twitter feed.Subscribe RSS
Leave a Reply
- Horizon is Alive and Kicking – Close to Feature Complete!
- Horizon is Back on Track and Needs Your Help Too
- Horizon – A New Turn-Based Space Strategy Game Under Development
- Deep Space Settlement Screens [New]
- SpaceSector.com Facebook Page Launched!