The turn-based space 4X game Predestination achieved its funding goal at Kickstarter ($25,000) and now heads to the stretch goals phase with 18 days to go. The 30K and 40K stretch goals are already set for Hotseat multiplayer & play-by-email, and online and LAN play respectively.
Predestination is a space 4X game in the traditional sense, but with a particular focus in planetary exploration where you explore the planet’s features in a more detailed way than usually found in other space 4X games.
Brendan Drain and his Team also propose 3D galaxy maps, custom races, turn-based space combat, terraforming and other usual features found in this type of games.
Here’s the video from their latest update.Subscribe RSS
Leave a Reply
- Predestination: A New Space 4X Game Hits Kickstarter!
- Interview with Brain and Nerd on Predestination [Kickstarter]
- Indie Space 4X Game Predestination Accepting Beta Signups
- M.O.R.E. Has Made It And Last Stretch Goals Revealed
- Skyjacker: Starship Constructor – Three’s a Charm?