Hey, are you in the mood for some space shooting? Then you’ll be glad to know that the generous folks of Born Ready Games have sent us seven Steam codes for their recent space action game, Strike Suit Zero for the giveaway. And there’s more. Five codes are for the game but two codes are for the game’s collectors edition, which includes the Strike Suit Zero game, the artbook and the game’s soundtrack (in mp3).
The soundtrack was created by Paul Ruskay, the composer of the original Homeworld soundtrack, a memorable piece of art. So, here’s an extra spicy extra for the contest.
How to enter in the contest
It’s very simple to participate and have a chance to win one of the Strike Suit Zero Steam keys available to giveaway. All you have to do is the following:
- Follow SpaceSector.com on twitter OR like SpaceSector.com on facebook OR follow us on Google+ OR register the SpaceSector.com newsletter (you are only required to do one of these actions).
- Leave a comment below stating which of the action above (point 1.) have you done. Don’t forget to leave your facebook id, twitter id or g+ id on the comment, so that I can validate your entry in the contest. Note: If you go with the newsletter option use the same email you’re going to use when submitting your comment (your email isn’t visible in the comment).
[your twitter id here] followed SpaceSector on twitter
[your facebook name here] liked the SpaceSector facebook page
[your google+ name here] followed SpaceSector on google+
Registered the Space Sector newsletter
That’s it, you’re in! :)
But wait, yes, the collector’s edition. Now, and this is important, if you want to run for the Strike Suite Zero’s Collector’s Edition, in addition to the steps above, you need to be one of the first two to reply correctly to the contest trivia below ;) The two winners of the Collector’s Edition will receive their prizes immediately! Important Note: The 2 collector’s edition winners have been found! But, you can still enter the contest and run for the remaining 5 Strike Suit Zero keys, and for that you just need to satisfy points 1. and 2. above.
The remaining 5 contest winners will be picked randomly with the help of random.org on March 1st, 2013 at 11:00 am EST. The contest closes on February 28th, 2013 at 11:00 am EST. After that point you can no longer enter the contest. I’ll signal that by changing the contest status to [CLOSED] in the post’s title.
So, here’s the trivia if you want to run for the collector’s edition two slots! :) Note that this contest step is optional, and shall only be done for those interested in going after the collector’s edition. Note: The trivia winners were already found, so this part of the contest is closed. Go for the remaining 5 keys by satisfying points 1. and 2. above.
- In which city is Born Ready Games development studio based on? (Answer: Guildford, UK)
- When was Strike Suit Zero released? (Answer: January 23rd, 2013)
- Strike Suit Zero features a third-person view, a first-person cockpit view, or both? (Answer: both)
- How many different types of ships are available to play in Strike Suite Zero? (Answer: four types)
- How many single-player campaign missions are in the original Homeworld game from Sierra and Relic? (Answer: 16)
- How many Homeworld game titles were released, including expansions? Name all of them. (Answer: 3 games – Homeworld, Homeworld Cataclysm and Homeworld 2)
- What’s Hiigara in Homeworld’s lore? a) A planet; b) A spaceship; A leader. (Answer: A planet)
- What’s the name of Paul Ruskay’s (Homeworld’s music composer) sound design studio? (Answer: Studio X Labs)
Have fun! :)Subscribe RSS
- Endless Legend Giveaway Contest – 8 Keys! [CLOSED]
- Endless Space Giveaway Contest – 10 Emperor Edition Keys! [CLOSED]
- Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager Giveaway Contest! [CLOSED]
- Strike Suit Zero Giveaway Contest – 7 Steam Keys! [RESULTS]
- Distant Worlds: Universe Giveaway Contest – 6 Keys! [CLOSED]