They say the video’s main purpose was to serve as a selection vehicle to find a suitable composer (and team) for the game’s music. In the end, they end up selecting Erasmus Talbot as the game’s composer.
It’s a short but great looking and sounding video, with capital ships and lots of star fighter action. Now, if only the gameplay was like this. In this type of game one has to admit that graphics and sound are really important. But, how on earth aren’t there new games like these? I couldn’t stop imagining how it would be like to experience this kind of battle sequence inside an X-Wing, fighting in those tight corridor action scenes, now with better looking graphics. But, I guess I’m just being nostalgic about X-Wing and Tie Fighter games here. Ok people, time to select HD, sit back and enjoy!Subscribe RSS
- LucasArts X-Wing and Tie Fighter coming back?
- X-Wing and TIE Fighter Now Available on GOG
- Star Citizen: Chris Roberts New Game a Space Sim SP/MMO
- Strike Suit Zero: Dogfight Transformer Space Combat Game
- X Rebirth New Video – The Fighting Part