A Carrier Command: Gaea Mission PC demo is now available. Bohemia Interactive sends word that the demo offers two gameplay experiences: One action-based assault and another sequence where you can switch between vehicles or give orders to units through the tactical map. The demo is 1.5 GB long and is standalone, i.e. it doesn’t require Steam or other third party software to run.
For details about the gameplay check our interview with CC:GM’s Executive Producer Jan Kunt. I plan to review this title as time allows it, but I must warn you that I may take a few weeks before that happens.
There’s also a new trailer available which Bohemia Interactive launched when the game was released in the US. Beware! Marketing material ahead ;)Subscribe RSS
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Out Now for PC and XBox360
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission – Platforms & Release Date
- Interview with Bohemia Interactive on Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
- Star Trek: Infinite Space An Ambitious New Browser-Based Game Being Developed by Gameforge
- Legends of Pegasus: New Trailer, Release Info and Pre-Order Details