Indie dev Paul Zakrzewski has reached his main goal on Kickstarter ($20,000) for his Homeworld inspired real-time strategy space sim hybrid, Void Destroyer. Paul is Void Destroyer’s solo developer, an adventure which started 4 years ago and that is now only a few hours away from its crowdfunding campaign conclusion.
Now that he has surpassed the original goal, and since this all thing is a one time shot opportunity, Paul has approached us with his latest pitch video for the last push. He’s also trying to grab Steam’s attention for which he has also a Steam Greenlight going on.
Current funding has already unlocked the first stretch goal: a pirate faction. 35K should unlock another faction, the Bounty Hunters; and 40K still another one: the Trader Faction. More than that would allow Paul to add first-person shooter elements to the game (base boarding and defense). Wow, there doesn’t seem to be a limit to Paul’s dreams and ambition :)Subscribe RSS
- Void Destroyer: When Space Sim Meets Real-Time Strategy
- Predestination in March – 3D Ship Designer on Kickstarter
- 3D Space Adventure Kinetic Void Needs You to Kickstart
- Star Citizen Passes $20M and All Rendered In-Engine Trailer
- Predestination Gets Funded and Now Heads to Stretch Goals