Gemini Wars is a Space Real-Time Strategy (RTS) Game currently being developed by Camel 101, an independent and self funded game development studio.
Game Features (from Gemini Wars website):
- 3 unique factions, with different units and strategies.
- Epic single player campaign.
- Ability to control fleets of starships, space stations and planets.
- Research tree leading to powerful units and upgrades.
- Cinematic battle camera.
- Multiplayer action providing endless re-playability.
- Unique gameplay providing a refreshing twist to the RTS genre.
In Gemini Wars, you are a fleet commander rising through the ranks of the United Space Federation forces.
Start with a small group of frigates, and climb your way to controlling battleships, carriers and planetary bases, in huge space battles and boarding actions.
Build space stations and orbital facilites to fortify your position, build your fleet, extract minerals and research upgrades. Execute boarding actions using marine special forces, and bombard your enemies with orbital long range cannons.
Have a look at the next video for a glimpse on Gemini Wars user interface and combat (click on 360p or 480p for a better performance) :
Have a look also to the game teaser trailer:
Some Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Gemini Wars is being developed for PC and Mac and is scheduled for release on the Q4 2011.
For more information on Gemini Wars checkout the game website.Subscribe RSS
- Gemini Wars Has Gone Gold and is Ready for Pre-order!
- Gemini Wars: Skirmish & Multiplayer And Now on Steam
- Gemini Wars: Alliance Assault and Missile Frigates
- Gemini Wars Update: Alliance Destroyer and Battlecruiser
- Gemini Wars – New Gameplay Trailer