Camel 101 has released a new trailer for its upcoming real-time strategy game Gemini Wars. This time it is a space combat gameplay sneak peak. You can have a glimpse on how control of your ships looks like. How to build ships and move ships around.
The trailer shows a campaign mission where a battle takes place in a visually stunning star system. The battle features a military base, some destroyers and cruisers. Right after battle starts we can see shields holding damage and not so much after that ships start to get destroyed, quite quickly.
In this trailer there is no glimpse on other game features like colony development, diplomacy, but research does get mentioned in the trailer.
Looks promising, but we’ll have to wait just a bit more to see what else Gemini Wars has to offer. Gemini Wars is targeted for release in Q4 2011.
Without more here is the gameplay trailer.
You can check also an older gameplay trailer.
For more information about the game go to the Gemini Wars official website.Subscribe RSS
- Gemini Wars: Gameplay Trailer
- Gemini Wars – A New Space RTS Game Being Developed by Camel 101 for PC and Mac
- Gemini Wars is Now Available for PC and Mac!
- Gemini Wars: Skirmish & Multiplayer And Now on Steam
- Gemini Wars Has Gone Gold and is Ready for Pre-order!