I thought it was time we had another contest at Space Sector. So, I’m proud to announce that Space Sector has teamed up with Paradox Interactive and we’ll host a giveaway contest at Space Sector. Paradox will offer 10 copies of Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter, this 28th of October. But that’s not all. Paradox was generous and in addition to the 10 SotS2 copies it will also offer 20 copies of Sword of the Stars Complete Collection (the entire SotS original series).
This means that the lucky 10 will get Sword of the Stars II and Sword of the Stars Complete Collection. The next set of 10 lucky ones will receive a copy of Sword of the Stars Complete Collection, which is a great way to enter in the SotS Universe also. So, in total there will be a total of 20 prize winners in this contest.
How to enter in the contest
- Follow on twitter: @spacesector, @swordofthestars, @PDXinteractive – OR – like Space Sector, Sword of the Stars and Paradox on facebook
- Tweet for Sword of the Stars. Example: “I will eXplore, eXpand, eXploit & eXterminate the universe! @spacesector @swordofthestars @PDXinteractive to win a copy” – OR – share this blog post URL in facebook
- For the social network non-users out there (that don’t want to join these networks) you can still enter the contest. You folks can forget about points 1 and 2, you just need to subscribe the Space Sector newsletter (in the sidebar to the right) and Paradox’s newsletter by registering in their forum. This is not a big deal to ask I guess, and you can unsubscribe both newsletters later at any time if you wish. Although I think you’d lose a great opportunity to stay in touch with Space Sector’s news ;)
- Make a comment in this blog post below. Submit your name and email in the comment form (we’ll use that email to contact you if you’re one of the winners). Let us know also what you’ve done regarding point 1, 2 and 3. Don’t forget to include your twitter id or facebook id (for points 1 and 2) or the username you used to register the Paradox forum (for point 3).
I will give examples of how you guys should post your comments to become eligible:
@<your twitter name here> has followed @spacesector, @swordofthestars and @PDXinteractive and tweeted
<your facebook name here> liked Space Sector, Sword of the Stars and Paradox and shared this post in facebook
Registered Space Sector newsletter and registered in Paradox’s forum with username [the username you used to register in paradox’s forum here].
We’ll pick the winners on the 28th of October 2011 at 12:00 am EST. I’ll check those to see if they fulfilled all points, if they shared and what it was. Edit: I forgot to mention. Contest closes on 27th October 12:00am EST. After that point you can no longer enter the contest. I’ll signal that by changing the contest status to [CLOSED].
The contest winners will be generated randomly with the help of random.org
Games will be provided via Steam.
- Sword of the Stars 2: Q&A with Chris Stewart
- Sword of the Stars 2: Opening Cinematic Sneak Peak
- Sword of the Stars 2: New Video Interview With Martin Cirulis at GDC
- Sword of the Stars Complete Collection – Review
Adam SoloSubscribe RSS
- StarDrive 2 Giveaway Contest – 10 Steam Keys! [CLOSED]
- Armada 2526 Gold Edition Giveaway Contest [CLOSED]
- Star Ruler 2 Giveaway Contest – 15 Steam Keys! [CLOSED]
- Europa Universalis IV Giveaway Contest! [CLOSED]
- Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager Giveaway Contest! [CLOSED]