Paradox Interactive and Kerberos Productions have just released Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition, which is the same as saying Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter with all the patches since its debacle release plus the new expansion End of Flesh.
In an attempt to seek redemption from a host of disappointed 4X fans, the publisher and the developer are offering this new expansion to all the people who bought and own Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter. To update and get the new expansion you just need to launch your game on Steam and it will update automatically to this new Enhanced Edition.
The expansion End of Flesh brings the following:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics
- 10 new weapons and attack systems
- Expanded ship building options for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit
- New random encounters and mission types
- All previously released faction based DLC – the voices, the badges, the avatars, the skins…all of it.
Expect a review, which is the same as saying a SotS2 re-review + End of Flesh somewhere in the next couple of weeks.Subscribe RSS
- Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition Announced
- Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter are Coming…
- Sword of the Stars 2: Opening Cinematic Sneak Peak
- Sword of the Stars II – Developer Diary #1 – Re-Inventing the Future
- Sword of the Stars 2: New Video Interview With Lead Designer / CEO Martin Cirulis at GDC