Couple of days ago Seamless Entertainment, an indie game developement studio of 6 people, has announced in their website that SOL: Exodus, a space shooter they have been working on for the past years, is “GO FOR LAUNCH!”. Seamless folks announce their game as “If you like blowing things up, saving solar systems, and being a hero, we think you’re going to love SOL”. SOL: Exodus is a 3D space-action shooter that aims on bringing a modern graphics worthy successor of titles of series like Freespace and Wing Commander.
The game offers single-player missions, but from what I could tell the devs apologize that for now they had to sacrifice co-op multiplayer (although it was not completely clear to me if there’s no multiplayer at all. The game will run on Windows and will support a variety of input devices (joysticks, gamepads, …). For more information check out the SOL: Exodus website. SOL: Exodus will be launching on Steam next Wednesday, 25th January for the price of $9.99 USD.Subscribe RSS
- SOL: Exodus is Now Available on Steam
- SOL Exodus: Demo Now Available and Update Coming Soon
- Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn – Preview Trailer and Release Date
- Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn Released
- SOL: Exodus Collector’s Edition in June 22, 2012